Pharmacy Intern Membership
Congratulations on completing your pharmacy studies!!
As a pharmacist intern, you are commencing lifelong professional development. The Australasian College of Pharmacy (“the College”) is here to make this vital transition from student to professional seamless and rewarding.
Benefits of intern pharmacist membership of the College include:
- Access to engaging, industry leading continuing professional development activitiesSubscription to “Pharmacy at the Frontline”, the College exclusive independent online peer reviewed pharmacy journal
- FREE enrolment in the College Medication Management Review stage 1 and stage 2 courses*
- FREE access to the College professional development plan and transcript to use throughout your internship*
- Attendance to College webinars (clinical and business)
- Regular eNewsletter that will keep you up to date with the profession
- Exclusive invitations to College events
* Intern Membership is complimentary for Pharmacy Guild of Australia (PGA) Interns. Membership fee for non-PGA interns is $99 per year. After completion of the intern training program, Interns will be offered Pharmacist Membership at $399 per year.